HOW TO BECOME A RESIDENT OF WIT
Women In Transition provides a safe, structured environment for women seeking recovery. Our goal is to help women take the steps needed to return to our community as active contributing members. Women In Transition was founded on the 12-step principles with evidence based practices to ensure long term sobriety.
1. Women are required to be clean and sober for 72-hours prior to admittance
2. Women are required to complete an application and comply with our agreement for admittance.
3. Residents are to remain clean and sober at all times.
4. Residents are required to attend 12-Step program and house meetings per admittance agreement.
5. Residents are required to pay a $330 deposit prior to admittance; Rent, phone, drug test
6. Residents are required to obtain employment.
7. Residents are required to complete chores and comply with house curfews, rules and structured guidelines.
8. Residents will learn to be responsible to themselves and to others.
In order to be a residence of Women In Transition, please complete the residence application in it's entirety and email your completed application to Shelly Allen at email@example.com or by mailing your completed application to the following address:
Women In Transition
Attention: Shelly Allen
412 South John Street
Angola, Indiana 46703
For additional information or if you have any questions regarding our application and residency process, please call our office at 260.624.3178